Thursday 21 March 2013

Moments............Ape style

Since the GOR run all the riding I've been doing is daily commuting and errands etc...........

Inner city work........urban jungle bullshite.........yes - still fun with the right attitude - but not the natural environment for an Ape.....

At first this was getting me a little irksome.....feeling a little impetuous........I need release!

But then - just today.........I walked back to the Ape after picking up groceries. She's a little dirty, needs a good wash and detail.....but she's such a stunner......and - she's mine.......my bike......

I rode home like there was a wasp up my arse..........can't tame that Ape!

Even the mundane is magic..............with the right attitude.....

\Realises the ride is not where you go - but what you make it
................frame of mind.....the moment
-- BitSar


No comments:

Post a Comment