Tuesday 23 October 2012

No right (only wrong) turn

Part of this blog is unfortunately reserved for rages at cagers............this post falls into that category...

On the commute this morning - I was waiting at a 4-way intersection to turn right. I was the first vehicle in the queue.

A truck approaches in the oncoming lane and is indicating to turn right......fine, no problem......HOWEVER! I notice behind him a woman in a POS Suzuki 4X4 is up his ass and planning on pushing through the intersection......

Now, I have a dilemma......

The lights turn from green to amber, the truck advances, I creep forward...........knowing full well that I have a queue of cagers behind me and a dormant threat of a 4X4 ready to punch through the intersection......

Sure enough - the lights turn from amber to red (I've waited as long as I can) and said 4X4 hammers through the intersection ........luckily I have anticipated this and swung out left, then right - under her.......the cage behind me is not so lucky.......they come nose to nose (no impact) in the middle of a busy CBD intersection ........horns blasting in accusation...........

Bugger it......quick shift into 2nd.....GTFO.......have a good life guys............

\Bangs head on wall..........

No comments:

Post a Comment