Friday 21 December 2012

Jinxed............

A couple of weeks ago I headed down to the old stomping ground and a bit of practice.......

I love these guys and gals........the best people.......

As it happens I got talking to a good friend about bikes, as you do, and for some reason we go onto indicators.........

He rides a lovely black on black 2012 Triumph Street Triple R......a magnificent looking thing......turns out (pun intended) that the indicators are identical to those on the Ape....and the Ducs.....and the Ape APRC RSV's....etc...etc.....

They have been known to fail on the expansion section between the mount and the indicator housing.......

On the day myself and my mate were discussing the "known issue" - my reply......."Nah mate....no problem with mine.......thanks for the heads up though"

JINXED



Got off the bike the following Monday at work and realised I had a broken indicator stalk...........indicator itself still works......

All under warranty and the dealer is being very good about it so no love lost.......

And hey.........mate (you know who you are)......I've got a spare globe now!

Good times indeed..

\BitSar 

No comments:

Post a Comment